I am a summer girl, but I’m just about ready for that first frost to get rid of the hayfever allergies and the mosquitoes… And now, after putting together this list of Fall photo ideas, I’m chomping at the bit for this next season!
Fall is great for photography, because it adds such a warm collection of colors into your photos. Plus, a whole bunch of Holidays line up (Halloween, Thanksgiving…) leading to a bunch of excuses for adorable crafts and reasons to dress your kiddos up. I mean seriously, every time I turn around we are planning something new leading to more perfect fall photo ideas!
Fall photo ideas for your kids:
(I linked a few of my favorites from the past!)
1. Playing at the playground
3. Going down the slide
4. Drawing with chalk
5. Raking leaves
6. Jumping into a pile of leaves
7. By the fire
8. Roasting s’mores
9. Hot cocoa by the fire
10. Blanket by the fire
11. At the festival (our church festival is in September)
12. Riding bikes
13. Cotton Candy
16. Hot apple cider
17. In a corn maze
18. Carving/decorating a pumpkin
19. Petting zoo
22. Football with Daddy
23. Halloween rides at theme parks (if you have any near you!)
24. Fall picnic
25. Grabbing a pumpkin spice latte (or pumpkin inspired snack ;)) with you!