December is such a fun season! It loses a little bit of magic when you stop believing in Santa, but it totally comes back when you get to see the magic again through your kids eyes! And that magic makes it even more fun to document! The days may be getting darker, but Christmas lights are lighting up the streets and our living room which adds a fun twist to my photos! This December, be sure to snag a few of these Christmas Photo Ideas!
Christmas Photo Ideas:
(I’ve included links to some of my photos in past blog posts! Make sure to check them out!)
1. With Santa
4. At the Christmas tree farm
7. Reading Christmas books
10. With a cup of hot cocoa
11. Cuddled under a blanket (maybe with the hot cocoa)
13. Christmas crafts
15. Making a gingerbread house
16. Wrapping presents
18. Dressed up in their Christmas best!
19. Dressed as a Who
20. With Christmas lights
22. A kiss from Mommy or Daddy under the mistletoe
23. A photo under the tree with a Nutcracker