- Baby girl rolled over for the first time! It was more like she lifted her head up so high and tried to look up that she tumbled backward… but we will call that rolling over Such a big girl!
- And she laughed! Now, I described her recently as smiling so hard and getting so excited that it was like she was silently laughing. Here and there an actual sound of excitment, or what I’d call a giggle, popped out. But then today at lunch… Oh my goodness! I got so excited! She laughed! It was like a continuous giggly laugh! Not once, but twice!!! Of course when we pulled out the camera for a video, she decided she was done. It’s ok though. I’ll just keep replaying it in my head over and over again… I can’t wait for Daddy to hear it!
- My newly painted yellow kitchen stools! I love them! They turned out so great and look awesome in our kitchen! I was going to distress them, but I kind of like them un-distressed! Only took me all week during baby breaks
- And our new bar! Found this awesome piece of furniture of my grandpa’s that my uncle was trying to sell and vuola! Bar!
- Cool nights! Windows open for two weeks now!
- Cool fall weather meant shopping for baby girl fall clothes!!!!! Even better than shopping for my clothes! She just makes me melt over and over again with her cuteness!
- My coo coo clock! Only took me eight years to finally add batteries to it and actually watch it coo…
So I was supposed to put this post up on Friday, but I hadn’t written it yet. Then I was supposed to post it on Saturday, but I hadn’t proof read it yet and had only typed it with one hand! So it’s now Sunday afternoon and I have a few extra things to add to the list
- Friends coming into town to visit!
- Homemade pumpkin spice creamer thanks to Diane!
- A little chick hat for baby Anabelle to go with Kevin’s and my chicken hats! All thanks to Jessica! Baby girl was practically a celebrity at the Oktoberfest! I’ll share more of that with you later though!
- Pumpkins! PJs, creamer, strudels, ice cream… You name it and I smile with excitement!
Of course I’ll be sharing weekend photos with you soon from Oktoberfest!
How was your weekend?
Luvv, Leigh B