Today my little sister is here for you! I snapped these pictures last weekend because we were just having so much fun and good luck on the railroad tracks! I just love how they turned out! Here in Ohio we are loving the weather as it warms up! So much so that Wednesday morning, my husband went to go put his winter coat on and instead told his coat he was done with winter. Of course later that morning, as he puts it, winter said “F you” right back and decided to snow. And then of course it all melted the next day when it climbed up to the 50′s. Oh, Ohio! How you keep us on our toes!
Well, without further adieu, Sadie’s little list of things that made her smile this week!
- My bird tweeting.
- Hanging out with my family.
- Following my sister around the produce isle without her knowing.
- Giving the bunny an almond.
- I like it when I do all of my homework at school and then when i get home to do homework I don’t have any!
- Figuring out that my friends are going to bring cupcakes to lunch, and then they have brownies!
- Sleeping in for two hours! It snowed outside a ton one night and then we got a 2 hour delay from school.
Luvv, Leigh B