- A random day when it climbed up to 60 degrees? Really?! Didn’t see that one coming, but I’m not complaining! Finally wore my over-the-knee socks all alone instead of for extra warmth or over tights! Of course it’s going back down to the 30′s today after the cold front, but it was fun while it lasted! So ready for spring!
- Hot chocolate! And it’s no longer imaginary! We bought a box of hot chocolate for the Keurig and it is way too easy to make! Kevin even made me a hot cocoa the other night, marshmallows included! I’m such a special lady
- So I met Mom at a meeting, parked my car quickly next to hers and ran in. Way later, I mean 20 people had to have left by the time I left and walked outside, my car was gone. I was panicking. (Although I was thinking more in terms of Herbie, a car with a mind of its own than robbers…) Then I realized it was right in next to me. It rolled backwards out of the spot and hit the curb. It was just sitting there practically in the dead center of the parking lot driving lane. Silly me forgot to pull the break up! I started laughing so hard I was crying!
- IU being #1 in basketball this week! I’m not a sports person really, but that Michigan game was a fun one to watch!
- Kevin running into the bedroom Saturday morning, the morning of the IU Michigan game. He looked like a toddler on Christmas morning! He had already been up watching the game day coverage on ESPN and he could barely sit still.
- Pilates clients are finally noticing my belly (black spandex does that) and it’s so sweet when they tell me! The smile they get and the way they say it sounds like they just want to say “Awwwwwww!” And I love it!
What’s made you smile lately?
Luvv, Leigh B