Lately I have been teaching a lot of Pilates and it has been very, very cold! That really has been the gist of my week thus far… Living in Southern Ohio, I don’t exactly expect to walk outside in the morning to experience a -10 degree wind chill… So to survive the week, I have been thoroughly enjoying everything that has to do with warmth!
- Doubling up my lululemon leggings… My legs are a tiny bit thicker but a whole lot warmer!
- Hot coffee.
- The coziest pullover that I have ever owned!!! It’s so soft and warm. It’s like wearing a fitted blanket! I’m going to have to wash it tonight so I can continue to wear it through the rest of the week! No alterations in this wardrobe here!
- Working out. Although it takes me half of class just to get warm…
- Our faux fur blanket. Thinking of getting a second with our gift card to Pottery Barn!
- Imaginary hot chocolate all day long.
- Hot soup.
- Uggs. I don’t care if you argue that they aren’t stylish. They are supremely functional!
- Ice Cream… I don’t know why, but when eating it while underneath my fur blanket, which sometimes gets me too warm, it just seems to make me feel cozy and comfortable… Even though it is literally frozen. I know weird… I need to go to bed!
Things I’m not enjoying, but kind of laughing about:
- Bundling up and feeling like the little brother on A Christmas Story who can’t put his arms down and can fall on the ground and literally not be able to stand back up.
Luvv, Leigh B