I took this picture over Christmas break, but then never posted it due to my sporadic holiday posting and then my diseased body. But the snow over Kevin and my stay in Indiana was completely and totally beautiful! No wind, so the snow stayed beautifully layered on the trees practically the entire visit!
Other things that have made me smile more recently:
- Although I am not loving house-buying chores such as inspections and having a stressed out husband and such, I still get excited whenever we can get past the stressful stuff and imagine our life in just one and a half months! We are so excited for this transition!
- With all the house tasks this week, I haven’t had time to run home in the afternoons. But I love that this is resulting in lots of lunch dates with the husband!
- My sister made a me a smoothie!
- Lots of smoothies!
- Esther Price caramels! They are the best chocolates ever! Period. But I’m glad they are finally gone… No temptations sitting on top of my fridge anymore… Whew!
- Bernadette’s scream when one of the birds (pet birds) flew onto the floor 5 feet away from her… Baby.
- Sleep! Better enjoy it while I can… Didn’t exactly make it to work on time much this week…
- A pj day this past weekend!
What’s made you smile lately?!
Luvv, Leigh B